Chocolate Crunch Brownies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup creamy
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs.
- Stir in cocoa, flour, vanilla
extract and salt.
- Spread into a greased 13 x 9 x 2-in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 25 minutes or until brownies test done. Cool.
- Spread Marshmallow Creme over cooled brownies.
- In a small saucepan, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat, stirring
constantly. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the cereal.
- Spread over marshmallow layer.
- Chill before cutting.
- Store in the refrigerator.