Chocolate Mint Brownies
These are keepers and so easy!
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons creme de menthe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- First Layer: Mix and make according to box instructions. Let them cool completely.
Use a 9 x 13-inch pan or for thicker brownies use an 8-inch square pan.
- Second Layer: Spread on top of brownies and chill for at least an hour.
- Third Layer: Melt the butter and chocolate chips in the microwave and stir
until creamy. Frost the mint layer with the chocolate.
- Return to the fridge and let then get really cold before you try to cut
them or you will have a mess on your hands.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine from the kitchen of Chyrel.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes