Chocolate Mint Brownies
These are keepers and so easy!
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 2 cups confectioners'
- 4 tablespoons creme de menthe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- First Layer: Mix and make according to box instructions. Let them cool completely.
Use a 9 x 13-inch pan or for thicker brownies use an 8-inch square pan.
- Second Layer: Spread on top of brownies and chill for at least an hour
- Third Layer: Melt the butter and chocolate chips in the microwave and stir
until creamy. Frost the mint layer with the chocolate.
- Return to the fridge and let then get really cold before you try to cut
them or you will have a mess on your hands.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine from the kitchen of Chyrel.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies