This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened (1/2 stick)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the peanut butter,
butter, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in the vanilla extract, then beat in the flour.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until well combined, then spread evenly in the baking
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and place the
pan on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 27,2001.