Chocolate-Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 cup peanut butter morsels
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, stirring in peanut butter
- Spoon mixture into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 33 to 35 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 27, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes