Chocolate-Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 cup peanut butter morsels
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, stirring in peanut butter
- Spoon mixture into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 33 to 35 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 27, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes