Chocolate Pudding Brownies
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unbleached
- 1 (3 3/4- to 4-ounce) box regular chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Cream butter and sugar. Blend in eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
- Stir together flour, pudding mix, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mixture;
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350
degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool.
- Sift confectioners' sugar over top, if desired. Cut into bars.