Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Brownies
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
Raspberry Truffle Filling
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup seedless red raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- Brownies: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
- In saucepan over low heat, melt morsels and margarine; cool slightly.
- In large mixing bowl, beat sugar and eggs. Add chocolate mixture and coffee
dissolved in water. Mix well.
- Stir in baking powder and flour; blend well.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden pick tests clean.
- Raspberry Truffle Filling: Melt chocolate with coffee in saucepan over low
heat. Set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese until fluffy; add confectioners'
sugar and preserves. Beat until fluffy.
- Beat in melted chocolate mixture until well blended. Spread over cooled
- Glaze: In small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and shortening.
- Drizzle over truffle layer.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes