Chocolate Streusel Brownies
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup cold
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bowl, mix flour, sugar and cocoa; with pastry blender, cut in butter until
mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press all but 2 cups mixture over bottom of a 13
x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut up cream cheese; place in large bowl. With mixer at high speed, beat until
fluffy. At medium speed, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until blended.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract; pour over crust in baking pan.
- To reserved crumb mixture in bowl, add chocolate chips and nuts; mix well. Crumble
over cream-cheese mixture/
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center
comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack; refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares; store
Source: McCall's, October 1994
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies