Chocolate Syrup Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can chocolate syrup
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon unsifted flour
- 1/2 cup chopped
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons milk
- Brownie: Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in chocolate
- Mix in flour and nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool, then frost.
- Frosting: Combine in saucepan. Bring to rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Beat until frosting
holds its shape, then spread on cooled brownies.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.