Chocolate White Treasure Brownies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup semisweet
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Nestle Toll
House Treasures Premier White deluxe baking pieces
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine
flour, baking soda and sat; set aside.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, butter and water. Bring just
to a boil; remove from heat.
- Add semisweet chocolate chips and vanilla extract,
stirring until smooth.
- Transfer to large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating
well after each addition.
- Gradually blend in flour mixture.
- Stir in white baking
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until center is just set.
- Cut into 2 1/4-inch squares.