This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
You love the ice cream, now sink your teeth into gooey cookie dough brownies!
Mixes for brownies and cookies make it extra easy.
- 1 (1 pound 2.4 ounce) box Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1 (1 pound 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom
only of 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray, or grease with shortening.
- Make brownie mix as directed on box. Spread in pan.
- Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg. Drop dough by rounded
tablespoonsful evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- Bake for 42 to 47 minutes or until wooden pick inserted 2 inches from side of
pan comes out almost clean.
- Cool on cooling rack for 30 minutes.
- Frost with frosting.
- For brownies, cut into 7 rows by 6 rows.
Prep time 15 Min | Bake time 47 Min | Servings 42
Cutting brownies or any bar with a chewy and dense texture is much easier when
you use a plastic knife.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Brownie) Calories 130 (Calories from
Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium
105mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 13g), Protein 1g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0.00%; Vitamin C 0.00%; Calcium 0.00%; Iron
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Betty Crocker/General Mills