Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
You love the ice cream, now sink your teeth into gooey cookie dough brownies!
Mixes for brownies and cookies make it extra easy.
- 1 (1 pound 2.4 ounce) box Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1 (1 pound 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting, if desired
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom
only of 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray, or grease with shortening.
- Make brownie mix as directed on box. Spread in pan.
- Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg. Drop dough by rounded
tablespoonsful evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- Bake for 42 to 47 minutes or until wooden pick inserted 2 inches from side of
pan comes out almost clean.
- Cool on cooling rack for 30 minutes.
- Frost with frosting.
- For brownies, cut into 7 rows by 6 rows.
Prep time 15 Min | Bake time 47 Min | Servings 42
Cutting brownies or any bar with a chewy and dense texture is much easier when
you use a plastic knife.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Brownie) Calories 130 (Calories from
Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium
105mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 13g), Protein 1g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0.00%; Vitamin C 0.00%; Calcium 0.00%; Iron
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Betty Crocker/General Mills
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes