Cocoa Coconut Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa or European
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sweetened
- In medium bowl, stir together butter, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs. Beat
well with spoon.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture,
beating until well blended.
- Stir in coconut.
- Spread batter evenly into greased 8-inch
square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies
begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.