- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup oil
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Beat eggs until thick and foamy.
- Gradually add sugar and continue beating until very well blended.
- Stir in the oil, chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients and nuts, mixing well.
- Spread in greased jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.