Coffee Liqueur Brownies
- 8 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In a medium heavy saucepan heat butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring
constantly. When just melted, remove from heat.
- In a large bowl beat eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until thick and pale.
in the chocolate mixture and the coffee liqueur.
- Fold in flour.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Place on the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 30 minutes before attempting to cut.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies