Coffee Liqueur Brownies
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In 8-inch square baking pan, melt the butter and chocolate chips on the stove
top, over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in the
coffee, egg and egg yolk.
- Sift together the flour, sugar and baking soda. Stir into the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and coffee liqueur.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
slightly and dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Cut into squares.