Cookie Dough Brownies
- 1 package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar,
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- Brownie: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and eggs. Beat 50 strokes by hand.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread in greased pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Do not over-bake.
- Cool completely.
- Filling: In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar
until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla extract; blend well.
- Add flour; mix
- Spread over cool brownies.
- Glaze: In small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter or oil on
MEDIUM for 1 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Stir until smooth.
spoon glaze over filling; spread to cover.
- Sprinkle with nuts, pressing down slightly.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.