Cranberry Cream Cheese Marbled Brownies
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups granulated
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 1 3/4 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 bottom mixture
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate,
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch pan. Set aside.
- Bottom Layer: Cream together in large bowl butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at
- Add vanilla and Amaretto and blend.
- Add flour and salt.
- Remove half the
the mixture to another bowl. ( To be used in top layer below.)
- To the first mixture,
- Spread into the bottom of pan and set aside.
- Middle Layer: In food processor or another bowl, place cream cheese and sugar.
- Blend and add remaining ingredients. Pour over bottom layer and place in the freezer
to firm up the middle layer.
- When slightly firm, place blobs of the chocolate mixture
over the cream cheese mixture.
- Marble top two layers together with back of a spoon
- Top Layer: To remaining batter add melted chocolate and almond extract. Mix and
- Topping: Combine and sprinkle on top. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until test
- Cool on rack.