Cream Cheese Brownies Supreme
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated
- 6 eggs, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Melt the chocolate and butter.
- Blend in the sugar, 4 of the eggs and 1 teaspoon
of the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a mixer,
beat the cream cheese and the remaining 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until
light and fluffy.
- Pour half the brownie mixture into the baking pan.
- Spoon the cream
cheese mixture on top.
- Pour the remainder of the brownie mixture on top of the cream
- With a knife, make swirls through the mixtures for a marbled effect.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly, then cut into bars.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.