Cream Cheese Raspberry Brownies
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce - 250g) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar,
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Melt chocolates in microwave or over double boiler. Let cool to lukewarm In a
- Beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar until smooth Beat in 1 egg and 1 teaspoon
of vanilla extract until well combined Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat butter with remaining sugar until smooth.
in remaining eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in remaining
vanilla extract, then chocolate, mixing well.
- Mix in flour and salt, just until
combined. Reserve 1 cup of the chocolate batter.
- Spread remaining chocolate batter
in a greased 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Spread with cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon reserved
chocolate batter in dollops over top.
- Spoon jam in smaller dollops among chocolate
- With a knife, zigzag through layers to create marble effect.
- Bake at 350
degrees F for 35 minutes or until cake tester comes out with little on it.
on racks and then cut into squares.