Cream Cheese Filled Strawberry Brownies
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups confectioners'
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 1/2 pounds chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 (18 ounce)
jar strawberry glaze
- Brownie: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Combine butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Spread in a prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Filling: Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- Fold in whipped
cream and spread over brownies.
- Glaze: Combine strawberries and strawberry glaze and spread over cream cheese
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.