Crispy Marshmallow Brownies
- 1 (9 x 13-inch size) box brownie mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions, making chewy (not cake-like)
- Bake according to directions.
- Top brownies with marshmallows and return
to oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- In a saucepan, combine chocolate pieces, peanut butter and butter. Heat and stir
until the chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in the cereal.
- Pour evenly
- Refrigerate until topping is set.
- Cut into bars.
- Serve at room