Crunch Crust Brownies
- 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (19 ounce) box fudge
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.
- Press mixture into a greased
9-inch square pan. Set aside.
- Combine brownie mix, hot water, oil, and egg in a
large mixing bowl; mix with a wooden spoon until blended. Spoon over crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into 3 x 1 1/2-inch
Makes 18 bars.