- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 4 ounces butter (1 stick)
- 1 3/4 cups granulated
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 12 pecan halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt chocolate and butter together.
- Add sugar and flour.
- Add eggs, one at a time,
mixing well after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract and chopped nuts.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Recipe may be made in double batches. When cool, brownies may be frozen
in plastic bags.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.