Date and Almond Brownies
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 squares baking chocolate
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Melt butter and chocolate in top of double boiler.
- Add sugar to eggs; beat well.
- Add butter and chocolate; stir in flour and add almonds, dates and vanilla extract.
- Turn into pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan; cut into squares or bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes