Deep Dish Brownies
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- In bowl, stir together butter, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs; with spoon, beat well.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually
add to egg mixture, beating until well blended.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely; cut into squares.
Variation: Stir 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips or Hershey's Semi-Sweet
Chocolate Chips into batter before spreading in pan.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes