Disappearing Marshmallow Brownies
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped
walnuts or pecans
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring
- Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
- When cooled, beat in eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Combine and add flour and baking powder.
- Fold in marshmallows, chocolate chips
- Spread in a greased (or sprayed with cooking spray) and floured 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Makes around 24, depending upon how you slice them.