Disappearing Marshmallow Brownies
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring
- Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
- When cooled, beat in eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Combine and add flour and baking powder.
- Fold in marshmallows, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread in a greased (or sprayed with cooking spray) and floured 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Makes around 24, depending upon how you slice them.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes