Double Chocolate Brownies
- 6 ounces chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup
chopped pecans or walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- Freeze 1 cup chocolate chips for 1 hour.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In saucepan, bring butter,
sugar and water to a boil. Immediately remove from heat.
- Add the UNFROZEN 1 cup
chocolate chips and vanilla extract, stirring until chips are melted and mixture
- Transfer mixture to large bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well
after each addition.
- Gradually blend in flour mixture.
- Stir in nuts and frozen chocolate
- Spread into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for
30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into squares.
- Sprinkle with confectioners'
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.