Double Fudge Saucepan Brownies
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- In medium-size saucepan over low heat, cook sugar, butter and water, stirring
constantly, until mixture comes to boil.
- Remove from heat; immediately add 1 cup
of the chocolate chips, stirring until chips are melted.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla
extract until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir into chocolate mixture.
- Stir in remaining
1 cup chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30
minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely;
cut into bars.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies