- 1/4 cup bourbon
- Hot brownies
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) margarine
- 3 cups
confectioners' sugar, sifted
- Creme de Menthe
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup or more
- Pour bourbon immediately over hot brownies. Chill.
- Cream margarine and the 3 cups confectioners' sugar.
- Add Creme de Menthe
to spreading consistency.
- Spread on chilled brownies. Chill.
- Over hot water melt 2 tablespoons margarine and unsweetened chocolate.
in hot water.
- Beat in 1 cup or more confectioners' sugar until smooth and spreadable.
- Spread on top of green layer. Chill.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.