Easiest Grand Marnier Brownies
- 1 (22.5 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier liqueur or orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel (from 2 large oranges)
- Dabs of canned chocolate
- Slivers of orange peel for garnish
- Make brownie batter according to package directions, substituting liqueur for
- Stir in grated orange peel.
- Spread in prepared pan and bake according to
- Cool, then cut into squares.
- If desired, top each brownie with sliver of orange peel, anchored in place with
a dab of frosting.
Makes 20 brownies.