Fannie Mae Mint Meltaway Cake Brownies
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
teaspoon baking soda
- 8 to 10 Fannie Mae Mint Meltaways
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease two 8-inch square pans.
- Place flour and sugar in a large bowl.
- Mix butter, cocoa and water in a saucepan
and continue to stir until it comes to a boil. Add to the flour and sugar.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk, baking soda and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
After mixed well, add to the flour and sugar.
- Using a food processor, grind Mint Meltaways into fine crumbs, then add to batter
and mix well.
- Divide batter into the two greased pans and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies