Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Rich, decadent and oh-so-good, these moist chocolate brownies topped with a layer
of ganache will serve as the perfect treat after any meal.
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, finely ground (optional)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Line 9-inch-square baking pan with foil. Grease
bottom and sides.
- Heat 1 1/2 cups morsels, butter and water in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over
low heat, stirring constantly, until morsels and butter are melted and mixture is
- Stir in cocoa until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs and sugar in medium mixer bowl until thick, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Fold 1/3 of egg mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Fold in remaining egg mixture, one half at a time, until thoroughly incorporated.
- Fold in pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until risen in center and edges start to get firm
and shiny (center may still move and appear under-baked).
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack (center may sink slightly).
- Cover; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Place cream in small, uncovered, microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH (100%)
power for 25 to 30 seconds.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup morsels.
- Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes; stir until chocolate is melted.
- Spread ganache over chilled brownie.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Using two opposite sides of foil, carefully lift the entire brownie out of the
pan and place on cutting board. Carefully peel away foil from brownie.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Preparation Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 35 min
Cooling Time: 4 hr 30 min refrigerating | Servings: 16 brownies
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes