Frosted Irish Cream Brownies
Let creamy liqueur turn packaged brownie mix into sophisticated treats with semisweet
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- In large bowl,
combine all brownie ingredients; beat 50 strokes with spoon. Spread in greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies are set and begin
to pull away from sides of pan. DO NOT OVER-BAKE.
- Cool for 45 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Beat 1/2 cup butter in small bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in all remaining
frosting ingredients, adding enough milk for desired spreading consistency. Spread
over cooled brownies.
- Place glaze ingredients in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30
seconds; stir until melted and smooth. Drizzle over frosted brownies.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into bars.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Bar) Calories 115 (Calories from Fat
45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 60mg; Total Carbohydrate
16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 13g), Protein 1g
Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes