Frosted Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 10 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar, sifted
- Combine 1 cup butter and 1/3 cup cocoa in a saucepan over low heat; cook, stirring
frequently, until butter melts.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Combine sugar, flour, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chocolate mixture, and beat at medium
speed until blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, mixing well.
- Spread into a well-greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick
inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove lid from peanut butter jar; microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 2 to 3
minutes or until peanut butter melts, stirring at 1-minute intervals.
- Spread over warm brownies.
- Chill about 30 minutes or until set.
- Combine 1/2 cup butter and next three ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat;
cook, stirring frequently, until marshmallows melt.
- Remove from heat, and add confectioners' sugar, stirring until smooth.
- Spread over peanut butter, and chill until set.
- Store in refrigerator.
Brownies may be frozen in an airtight container for up to three months.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes