- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (any flavor chocolate)
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients using a spoon or whisk (don't use a mixer).
- Spread in a greased jellyroll pan or 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes (longer if using a 9 x 13-inch pan).
For an even more fudgy taste, reduce the milk to 1 cup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes