Fudge Topped Brownies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package
semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Mix together the melted butter or margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs, milk, and 1
1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add flour, cocoa, and baking powder; beat
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread batter into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish, and bake
at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Just before the brownies are finished baking, melt the chocolate chips with the
sweetened condensed milk and the remaining vanilla extract.
- Remove from heat.
spread the fudge mixture over the hot cooked brownies.
- Chill completely.
- Cut into bars.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies