- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 6 tablespoons nonfat plain
or vanilla yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- confectioners' sugar
- In a bowl, combine sugar, cocoa and yogurt.
- Add egg whites and vanilla extract;
- Stir in flour and nuts.
- Pour into an 8-inch square baking pan that has
been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 28 minutes
or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Dust with confectioners'
Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat. There are only 2 grams of fat in each