Fudgy Saucepan Brownies
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup Hershey's cocoa
- 2 1/4 cups granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Melt butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan over low heat; stir in
cocoa, blending until smooth. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Add sugar, vanilla extract, salt and eggs; beat until thoroughly combined.
- Add flour and baking powder; mix well.
- Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Spread batter into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until top is dry and wooden pick
inserted in center is almost clean.
- Cool; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired.
- Cut into squares.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies