Give Me S'More Brownies
- 20 squares Graham crackers, divided
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; grease foil.
- Place 15 of the Graham squares in bottom of pan, overlapping slightly.
- Microwave butter and chocolate in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or
until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir sugar into chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour until well blended.
- Spread over Graham squares in pan.
- Bake for 30 to 32 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with
fudgy crumbs. Do not over-bake.
- Sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chunks evenly over top.
- Return to oven 5 to 7 minutes or just until marshmallows are golden.
- Press remaining 5 Graham squares, broken into large pieces, into top of brownie.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into bars.
Tip: For ease in cutting, dip knife in warm water and wipe dry between cuts.