Goober Frosted Brownies
- 1 package brownie mix
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butter
(14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Bake brownies according to package directions. Cool.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt peanut butter chips and butter together,
stirring frequently until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sweetened condensed
- Spread evenly over the cooled brownies.
- Chill until set and cut into squares.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.