- 1 box chewy fudge brownie mix
- 1 container prepared cream cheese frosting
- Green food coloring
- 1 cup (6 ounce package) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- Andes Mints
- Prepare fudge brownie mix as directed on package. Let cool completely.
- Cut brownies.
- Mix about 5 drops of green food coloring into frosting; frost individual
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together. Drizzle over frosted brownies;
put an Andes candy on top of each brownie.
- Refrigerate until cool.
Submitted to Recipe Goldmine by ltlgranny (Linda).
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes