Insulin Shock Black Hole Brownies
- Favorite brownie batter (enough to fill a 13 x 9-inch baking pan)
- 1/2 jar hot fudge
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 bar dark chocolate (optional)
- 2 cups flavored liqueur (Bailey's, Chambord, Rumpleminze, Amaretto, etc.), divided
- Melt 12 ounces of the chocolate chips, hot fudge, peanut Butter and 1 cup of
the liqueur in a small saucepan. When mixture is liquid, mix into batter. Note:
If you want a truly decadent brownie, replace all the liquids called for in the
brownie batter with liqueur.
- Pour batter into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Melt remaining chocolate and liqueur in saucepan. Using a spoon, drizzle the
chocolate over the batter (needs to be very liquid to work well). If any remains,
use it for ice cream sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- IMPORTANT: Every 5 to 10 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and slam it down
on a counter two or three times. Brownies are done when a wooden pick inserted near
the edge comes out clean. The center will still be semi-liquid.
Can be eaten immediately, but are best after 24 hours (it takes time for the
fudge to set).
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes