Junior MInt Brownies
- 1 (5.5 ounce) box Junior Mints
- 1 1/2 cups melted butter or margarine
cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together butter, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs; beat
until well blended.
- Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Blend well.
- Reserve 2 cups batter. Spread remaining batter in prepared pan.
- Arrange Junior
Mints in a single layer over the batter.
- Spread the 2 cups reserved batter over
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from
sides of the pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.