Just Whites Viennese Brownies
Just Whites is a 100 percent all-natural, powdered egg white product. It requires
no refrigeration and has a shelf life of up to five years. It is available in an
8-ounce canister that is equivalent to four and a quarter dozen egg whites. To use,
just add warm water to the appropriate amount of Just Whites for real liquid egg
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Just Whites
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sifted confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first three ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend well.
- In a separate bowl whisk Just Whites with warm water; let stand 2 1/2 minutes,
then add to first three ingredients.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in separate bowl. Add to sugar mixture,
stirring until just moist.
- Pour batter into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Let stand to cool, then sprinkle with sugar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes