Kahlua Fudge Brownies
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine
- 3 large eggs
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua for tops of bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square pan and line bottom with greased
parchment or foil.
- Resift flour with baking powder and salt.
- Melt butter with chocolate over very low heat or over hot water.
- Beat eggs with sugar until light.
- Stir in chocolate mixture and 1/4 cup Kahlua.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Bake in center of oven for 30 minutes, until top springs back
when touched lightly in center. Be careful not to over-bake.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan.
- When cold, brush top with 1 tablespoon Kahlua.
- Let stand until cold before cutting.
Makes 2 dozen bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes