Kahlua Fudge Brownies
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine
- 3 large eggs
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua for tops of bars
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square pan and line bottom with greased
parchment or foil.
- Resift flour with baking powder and salt.
- Melt butter with chocolate over very
low heat or over hot water.
- Beat eggs with sugar until light.
- Stir in chocolate
mixture and 1/4 cup Kahlua.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Stir in walnuts.
into prepared pan.
- Bake in center of oven for 30 minutes, until top springs back
when touched lightly in center. Be careful not to over-bake.
- Remove from oven and
cool in pan.
- When cold, brush top with 1 tablespoon Kahlua.
- Let stand until cold
Makes 2 dozen bars.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies