- 1 large box brownie mix
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup peanut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- Make the brownies according to directions in a 13 x 9-inch pan. Let cool.
- Spread all of the Marshmallow Creme on top of brownies.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, combine peanut butter, chocolate chips and
butterscotch chips; melt together.
- Remove saucepan from heat, and blend in the Rice
- Spread the mixture on top of Marshmallow Creme.
- Chill in refrigerator.