Malted Chocolate Brownies
- 11 1/2 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup instant malted milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Whoppers/Maltesers, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Melt milk chocolate and margarine over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted;
remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Beat in sugar, vanilla extract and eggs.
in remaining ingredients except Whoppers/Maltesers.
- Spread batter in pan.
with chopped Whoppers/Maltesers.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden pick
inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
Makes 48 brownies.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.