- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Sifted powdered sugar
- Beat together eggs, granulated sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add syrup; mix well.
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat; remove from heat.
- Blend in egg mixture.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir into chocolate
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool; dust with powdered sugar.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/11/01 11:24:31 am.