- 1 (21 1/2- to 22 1/2-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, adding yogurt with liquid
ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in cherries.
- Spoon batter into greased and floured 13
x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Make sure cherries are evenly distributed.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes. Do not over-bake. Brownies will be moist and cannot
be tested with wooden pick.
Makes 2 dozen bars.
Recipe used with permission from
the National Cherry Growers Foundation.