- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butterscotch chips and butter; cool for 10
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add butterscotch
mixture; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to batter and mix
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread into a greased 13 x
9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies
test done with a wooden pick.
- Cool before cutting.
Yields 3 dozen.