Marshmallow Krispies Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- Prepare and bake brownie mix as directed in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with
- Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack.
- In saucepan combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Heat and stir
until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies cereal.
evenly over marshmallows.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Serve at room temperature.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.